Monday, 6 May 2013

Project two - Rough notes of development

These are rough notes I made as I was finding and developing my idea. They are not really intended for
 other people to see, but they are important to how I find and develop my ideas when they are just beginning, so I want to put them on here anyway.



narrative - my story as a developing artist and student of nmit creative industries.
ball and chain bracelet - chained into limitations (stereo types, financial, etc)
series of charms (maybe copper and enamel?) with symbols of my "growth" and my identity
colour symbolisation - personal?


Level 4:
photoshop/graphic design
sound and moving image
object
image process
vis culture
drawing and design

Level 5:
drawing and design
vis culture
object design
sound and moving image

Level 6, semester 1:
Studio
Vis Culture
Professional practice


Develpoing as an artist - my identity:
(last year) object design/sound and moving image/
Object Desgin/Photography




When Am I An Artist?

badges
wise old owl?
fledgling, young, fully grown?
abstract, forming, formed
abstract idea, developing/forming knowledge, know/fully formed idea

yin yang fish


No comments:

Post a Comment